Celebrating the creative works of women filmmakers from across Asia
5-7 March 2018, New Delhi, 73 outstanding films from 20 countries featured.
Screenings of films cutting across genres will be followed by interactive sessions with filmmakers who are present in the audience. Eight foreign filmakers and 21 from India have confirmed their presence at the festival.
A brief of the activities:
- Film Screenings from 9am -9 pm at C D Deshmukh Auditorium IIC, 5-7 March 2018
- 'Weaving Peace ' A women's Perspective Seminar on women and conflict resolution on 7 March 10 .30am @MultiPurpose Hall Kamla Devi Block IIC
- 'Voice Studio' a seminar on youth and democracy 1.30 pm @MultiPurpose Hall,Kamla Devi Block IIC
- Camera Sound Workshop with Fowzia Fathima and Shalini Agarwal 4-7 March Conference room #1 (by registration only)
- Filmy Adda 11am-1.30 pm @Conferance room #1, IIC (Kindly register if you are interested )
- With Nupur Basu 'Pitching For Documentaries -getting that win win combination' -5th March 2018
- With Nina Sabnani 'Animated Documentaries ' - 6 March 2018
- With Paromita Vohra 'Use of new media for making feminist art' - 7 March,2018
The inaugural of the Festival will take place on March 5 at 6 pm with a felicitation of Dr. Aruna Vasudev, an eminent scholar of Asian Cinema.This will be followed by the screening of 'Clair Obscur', a film directed by the highly acclaimed film maker Turkish Yesim Ustaoglu examining the parallel possibilities for women in moden Turkey. Yesim will be at the festival and will have a conversation with Bina Paul soon after the screening of the film
For further ubdates do follow us on :